Linking reservations

Mdta

Myself and 3 friends are cruising on Jan. 30. We would like to sit together at dinner. We have three separate reservation numbers. How can we link them so we can all sit together at early traditional dining?

I usually link our group's individual reservations on-line myself. You can also call your travel agent to link reservations for you; if no TA, you can call an RCI agent as well. We always head to the MDR first thing when we board the ship to confirm our dining reservations are together. Cheers!

10 hours ago, DukeASUGirl said:

My parents and I have MyTime Dining, and I'd like to link the reservations so I can book things for them. How do I do that?

During the MTD booking process it should ask you to add another booking (add guest link).

• Thanks 1

I linked our three reservations on the www site months prior to sailing.  Then every time I went to book anything using the app on board it showed the other three family members and asked if I wanted to include them in the reservation.  I used it twice for specialty restaurant reservations and the KSC post-cruise shore excursion.  If doing the MDR I would go there immediately upon boarding and make sure they have it correct.  Weeks prior to boarding I tried to make Thanksgiving dinner RSVP's at 150 CP for all five of us on three bookings and for some reason it won't let me make it for our adult grandson.  I could link and reserve for our son and his girlfriend, but not the grandson.  I had to just access his reservation and make a single one for him at the same time as us.    

4 hours ago, SE fla said:

I think everyone with a different booking number needs to call Royal and give a verbal consent for the linking of reservations to happen. 

Not necessary if you have everybody's booking number you can do it on the www site.