Beyond SV questions

MamaChach

We will be on a SV cruise next year.  Someone had posted a numbered picture of the SV cabins (pic of back of the ship with cabin numbers typed in) and circled the larger ones.  If anyone can find that or direct me to it I would much appreciate it!

Second, are the beds alternating - by balcony/ by bathroom in the SV and how do you know which your cabin is in?

Thanks all!

We are currently aboard the Beyond in Sunset Veranda 8336.  It is the largest SV

room with the largest balcony we've ever had.  I peeked around the corner and can tell you that the balconies on the cabins to either side of us are equally large.  Our balcony has 2 chairs and a small table as well as 2 chaise loungers.  Our beds are closer to the balcony and between the beds and the balcony door there is a huge about of space ... at least 6 feet by 8 feet .. that's VERY nice extra space to have.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll see what answers I can get for you while we're onboard.

Edited by gardengalaz
fixed typos

I'm 95% sure that the actual Sunset Veranda cabins are the same size, other that obviously the SV Suites.  The balcony's on the other hand do very in size with the ones closer to the middle of the ship being a bit larger.  I was on Apex 11272 SV cabin and noticed the verandas very a bit in size. it was very minimal but was noticeable. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gardengalaz said:

We are currently aboard the Beyond in Sunset Veranda 8336.  It is the largest SV

room with the largest balcony we've ever had.  I peeked around the corner and can tell you that the balconies on the cabins to either side of us are equally large.  Our balcony has 2 chairs and a small table as well as 2 chaise loungers.  Our beds are closer to the balcony and between the beds and the balcony door there is a huge about of space ... at least 6 feet by 8 feet .. that's VERY nice extra space to have.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll see what answers I can get for you while we're onboard.

We will be in the same cabin in January. Is cabin quiet? Any creaking noises?

Below you will see pictures of SV 11274 on the Apex. You will also see SV 11298 on the Beyond is in the exact same position as 11274 on the Apex. Also note the little indentation  on the wall in both 11298 and 11274 which shows where the bed goes and it is close to the veranda. As far as I could tell the verandas are pretty much all the same size as you can see from the picture of the back of the Apex. Also note my wife waving from the balcony so you can see where 11274 is. 

E4F9AA94-36CF-426F-BAA5-B288B19C2F81.thumb.png.afdd0ebd19847f7c5fb5e23fadbed3e8.png5AD139C2-1C82-427E-A942-62CA47A78518.thumb.png.9202a02a59b19e093c0cdec9a6134968.png2C386F0A-E0D5-4543-AEE3-8058F7D7E7C3.thumb.png.ee19ee1ccfbf04fcef773f02283ba56a.png9E42892E-D327-4694-90C5-91757C6F72CE.thumb.png.ef777ec50b3846c00d877c6707989a79.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MamaChach said:

We will be on a SV cruise next year.  Someone had posted a numbered picture of the SV cabins (pic of back of the ship with cabin numbers typed in) and circled the larger ones.  If anyone can find that or direct me to it I would much appreciate it!

Second, are the beds alternating - by balcony/ by bathroom in the SV and how do you know which your cabin is in?

Thanks all!

I believe this is the picture you are looking for. It’s a picture of Edge so I don’t know if the cabin numbers are the same as Beyond. The original was done by Vt Cruiser who was the Queen of Edge. She passed away a few years ago and is sorely missed. 

image.png.8886406b191865870f153cff528fd0ad.png

• Like 1