Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Since I killed the battery on the Pixel 6, I had to make the switch this morning. For whatever reason it always takes me awhile to get online, even though I doing exactly what you're supposed to do to obtain a connection. I am getting better at it though.

Now, I need to put on some clothes and go find the biggest strongest cup of coffee on board.

• Like 6

As soon as I pound this cup of coffee I'm going to go see about getting a custom omelette, one of my usual cruise traditions. Seems like everything has been a little different this time so far. I guess that it's me that's different... I'm evolving. For better or for worse, only time will tell.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Again, I ended up sleeping wayyy longer than I should have due to the dark room... To tell you the truth, I could've gone another hour, but I could hear the announcements in the hallway even though my earplugs. I apologize if I ruffled any feathers last night, as I was drunk and on a roll. To be honest, I figured that the thread might've been locked when I woke up anyway. Thanks to all of you great people who stuck it out this far. I told you wayyy back at the beginning that this wasn't going to be the average cruise review.

A very special thanks to the 195 of you officially following. Seeing that number rise gives me incentive to go bigger and better than ever.

Screenshot_20221206-083515.png

I am thoroughly entertained by your review. Everything isn't for everybody and if it's not for them then I'm sure they will skip it. Keep being you

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, thanks to every single one of you who are at work now reading this instead of doing your job...

Follower #201 and officially guilty of being at work and reading this instead of doing my job! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Another cruise tradition that I've yet to fulfill is a morning hot tub... I'm about to go check that one off my list. Phone is staying here. Time for some "me time"...

I am shocked with your ocd and other issues that you would even entertain getting in a community hot tub.  Guess there is hope for all of us.

How was the omelette?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

I am shocked with your ocd and other issues that you would even entertain getting in a community hot tub.  Guess there is hope for all of us.

How was the omelette?

If he's the first and only person in it I could see it. I may do that sometime. 

• Like 8

All the hot tubs were packed already, so I just laid out and caught some rays... It's been a couple of months since I laid out by the pool, and I'm beginning to get pasty. I guess that I'm slowly going to get showered and ready, for what, I have no idea... Lunch I suppose...

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Late to the party but here now! Thanks for another great trip...

I was hoping you would find me over here... You've been MIA from the Tribe lately. I know that you're dealing with some stuff of your own, so hopefully this'll take your mind off things.

• Like 21