Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

On 11/30/2022 at 10:50 AM, sid_9169 said:

Can Cruise Critic handle all three at once? I guess we'll all find out together!...

Screenshot_20221130-124717.png

Can our livers handle it? That's the real question.

On 11/30/2022 at 4:55 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I think this week is trying to kill me. Got work sewn up for the day. Made 32 servings of cookies and Brownies for the “Goods and Services” fair. The oldest is at ballet. Now I’m making dinner before scheduling social media posts for the rest of the week. 
I told the Tribe I wasn’t going to drink until Friday. Oops! I’m under my cruising weight and a couple of White Claws while I cook dinner and do laundry tonight won’t hurt too much. Plus, we are on page 3 of this LIVE. Everyone has to be thirsty by now. Happy Hump Day! 

2769C648-033D-4C49-B1A5-7A0C50777C85.jpeg

Whita claws don't really count as drinking.

4 hours ago, blarko said:

Do you know which ship that is?

image.jpeg

The Radiance, right where I left her this morning.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Still misting out. Walking back to the hotel. Gonna “not” watch the end of this game. That lobster roll was premium. I like lobster rolls a lot, and hot rolls are my favorite. That had the perfect amount of brown butter.
Wasn’t a fan of the calamari though. 

EBB8CDD5-69E9-48C3-A390-D3102178CDB3.jpeg

936A91DE-E1DD-4932-AD18-34FD9E06F90C.jpeg

• Like 6

Just went on the Panorama three weeks ago but we did the order of Cabo, Mazatlan, then Puerto Vallarta. I don't know why they now have changed the port order, but it really leaves an odd time at Cabo from 6:30 am (?) to 3 pm. We were there from 10 am to 6 pm which is much more palatable for me. Good cruise overall, a bit more crowded than my customary spirit class cruise. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

😬 I thought Radiance, but I was pretty sure she was out to Ensenada by now. 

When Radiance is anchored 20 miles from Long Beach at Catalina Island you can smell the Shaq's Big Chicken cooking in Long Beach 🙂 The interior of Radiance looks like a brand new Sheraton hotel since her $200 million overall. 

I'm still partial to Panorama overall and the addition of Shaq's on Panorama would be bliss. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Just went on the Panorama three weeks ago but we did the order of Cabo, Mazatlan, then Puerto Vallarta. I don't know why they now have changed the port order, but it really leaves an odd time at Cabo from 6:30 am (?) to 3 pm. We were there from 10 am to 6 pm which is much more palatable for me. Good cruise overall, a bit more crowded than my customary spirit class cruise. 

In our 8 Panorama cruises since the restart we only got to enjoy the switch up of port call order twice. 10am-6pm in Cabo is much better than 630am. People were saying at 7am Cabo should have an excursion called " Rhythms of the Crack of Dawn. " 

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

In our 8 Panorama cruises since the restart we only got to enjoy the switch up of port call order twice. 10am-6pm in Cabo is much better than 630am. People were saying at 7am Cabo should have an excursion called " Rhythms of the Crack of Dawn. " 

Haha-can relate as we had the 630 am time. Our whale watching tour was super early, worth it though as we saw lots of marine life. Done early enough to hit a Mexican joint to celebrate St Patrick’s day with margaritas! And hubs had a mariachi band come sing happy birthday to me (3 days early for bday but who cares). It was at that point the teenage son asked if he could find his own way back to ship 🤣. Nope we further aggravated him by dragging him along for shopping!

Lookin forward to Megan’s exploits-absolutely loved this ship and itinerary.

It’s CRUISE DAY!

Edited by monykalyn
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1