Apex Cabana or Retreat?

Cruzin64647

Just now, decamp303 said:

The Retreat is for suites only.  If the 7 of you are all in suites, I would definitely try to get together in The Retreat since it is included.  You can always rent a cabana if you can't find good spaces in The Retreat.

Ok perfect we are all in suites and was not sure If cabanas were available last min! Thx You!

I am trying to decide the same thing for our group of 4.   We are in suites but wondering if it will be hard to find 4 loungers near each other for a sea day.  

I was wondering if I could reserve it pre-cruise for the last day and cancel and get our ship credit back when we board if the retreat has good availability on the first couple days.

56 minutes ago, cindivan said:

I am trying to decide the same thing for our group of 4.   We are in suites but wondering if it will be hard to find 4 loungers near each other for a sea day.  

I was wondering if I could reserve it pre-cruise for the last day and cancel and get our ship credit back when we board if the retreat has good availability on the first couple days.

Yea I was just looking for my group I would have to get 2 and they look to be separated so it defeats the purpose of being together