Specialty Dining Reservation with FAS Clarification

Captshinn

This will be our first cruise and I'm just looking for some clarification on the T&C for dining reservations. The attached picture is a screenshot of the specified section. Is this saying that if we are using one of the credits from FAS or FASUP, we need to wait until we are onboard to book?

Thanks in advance. 😀

Screenshot_20221201-201443_Chrome.jpg

18 minutes ago, Captshinn said:

This will be our first cruise and I'm just looking for some clarification on the T&C for dining reservations. The attached picture is a screenshot of the specified section. Is this saying that if we are using one of the credits from FAS or FASUP, we need to wait until we are onboard to book?

Thanks in advance. 😀

The T&C shown does not have anything to do with regular dining reservations.

The T&C shown has to do with dinner shows. A few ships have an additional fee dinner show. You can use a dining credit for the dinner show, but if booked in advance, you will have to pay for it and get a OBC once onboard. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, asmit4 said:

So I made the reservations. I have 2 free meals coming...how do I tell them I want to use one of my free meals for that meal? Do I tell the waiter? 

yes. at the restaurant when you are the check in desk you tell them you are using one of the dinning package

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

The T&C shown does not have anything to do with regular dining reservations.

The T&C shown has to do with dinner shows. A few ships have an additional fee dinner show. You can use a dining credit for the dinner show, but if booked in advance, you will have to pay for it and get a OBC once onboard. 

This is what I assumed but we know where assumptions get us. Thanks for the clarification. 🙂

1 hour ago, asmit4 said:

So I made the reservations. I have 2 free meals coming...how do I tell them I want to use one of my free meals for that meal? Do I tell the waiter? 

When you arrive, the hostess will ask how you are paying for dinner. Specialty Dining Package, Vouchers, Room Charge. She will print a ticket for your waiter with that information on it.