Easy Drinks Package Northern Europe - cocktails

elmsliebev

Just trying to get a definitive answer to what cocktails are included on the Easy drinks package for a 7 night cruise Northern Europe in March 2023.

I like a Cosmopolitan or Moscow mule or Bloody Mary but I'm not sure if they are included. I'm pretty sure the ones on the Contemporary Classics menu aren't included but are other cocktails included or is it just mix drinks? 

I'm fine with a glass of prosecco as an aperitif and a merlot with dinner, which seem to be included but just wanted to check the situation with cocktails. Many thanks. 

There are some threads here at CC where some of both the US and EU drinks packages are shown, and a common thing on both is the "Easy selection" page which is page 2 or 3 of said menus. Everything shown there is included on your package. Otherwise it is mostly all the nonalcoholic cocktails plus the alcoholic ones using well/house trademarks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nunagoras said:

There are some threads here at CC where some of both the US and EU drinks packages are shown, and a common thing on both is the "Easy selection" page which is page 2 or 3 of said menus. Everything shown there is included on your package. Otherwise it is mostly all the nonalcoholic cocktails plus the alcoholic ones using well/house trademarks.

thanks, looks like my Cosmos & Moscow Mules are included so I think that's the package for me! I reckon that a couple of lattes, bottled water and a cocktail as well as a couple of glasses of wine with dinner will easily add up to more than the package especially if bought beforehand. 

10 hours ago, Nunagoras said:

double posted

Edited by elmsliebev

10 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

thanks, looks like my Cosmos & Moscow Mules are included so I think that's the package for me! I reckon that a couple of lattes, bottled water and a cocktail as well as a couple of glasses of wine with dinner will easily add up to more than the package especially if bought beforehand. 

If purchased beforehand you even save the 15% service fee, and possible EU state VAT, if you embark from an EU port, added onboard, so on itself it is a wonderful deal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunagoras said:

If purchased beforehand you even save the 15% service fee, and possible EU state VAT, if you embark from an EU port, added onboard, so on itself it is a wonderful deal!

thanks, will definitely buy before we go. 

• Like 1

I cannot directly answer that question, but I've had 3 drink packages on MSC.  The first included quite a lot and gelato (yum), but has been discontinued.  I've also done Easy and Easy Plus.

In short, I much prefer Easy Plus due to a much wider variety of cocktails offered.  The Easy options are more limited.

One way I got around that with the Easy package is to order a virgin (no alcohol) fancy drink, which is often included, and a shot.  For example, I could not order a mojito (at the time) but could order a virgin mojito, a shot of Bacardi rum and mix it myself.  In fact, the bartenders usually knew what I was doing and offered to do it for me.

As mentioned, others have posted the Easy drink menu here and you could also go to your favorite search engine, type in "MSC Easy drink menu" and look at the images. 

• Like 1