Cabin upgrade only showing on luggage labels

nomadgirluk

Hi all

i have just checked in for our Azusa cruise on 24 December and it looks like we have been given an upgrade.  However, while the itinerary and luggage labels reflect the upgrade, the boarding passes still show the original cabin number.  Am I right to assume that the luggage labels show the correct cabin number and that they will automatically be taken to our new cabin number?

Suggest you telephone the P and O Free phone telephone No.   I always found them extremely helpful.    Good luck.  Be sure you get sorted out before you embark.  You don’t want to take a chance of receiving the incorrect cabin key at check in.

Your cruise card is outside your cabin door in mail slot .Only take photo if not downloaded or isn't clear using a phone now by the checkin lady at terminal this happened last October on Iona and the same this year in October guess other ships the same 

Yes we were on Iona last Christmas, Britannia in September and came off Ventura on Thursday. 

On each ship our cruise cards were waiting outside our cabins in the post box so I think this is the new way.

We're on Azura at Christmas and have been given an upgrade too as have the friends we're travelling with.

Our boarding passes are now showing the upgrade, so all good.  As others have said, we had to upload our own photos, together with credit card details.  From videos I have seen, it looks like our cruise cards will be waiting for us outside our cabin.

2 hours ago, nomadgirluk said:

Our boarding passes are now showing the upgrade, so all good.  As others have said, we had to upload our own photos, together with credit card details.  From videos I have seen, it looks like our cruise cards will be waiting for us outside our cabin.

You will need your approved boarding pass in order to board the ship, and then to verify your attendance at your muster station, and to charge any initial on board spend, before you pick up your cruise card from your cabin post slot.

I do not have the necessary equipment for photos so next March will be turning up at Southampton with my boarding pass, medical questionnaire, Esta, Insurance documents, Credit card and Passport.   PLEASE is this all that is needed?  How dreadful if I was turned away.