Pinnacle Grill Lunch

HALcruiser2001

12 hours ago, crystalspin said:

BDD: Sorry! it may have seemed like I was shaming you for excess luxury!  I wasn't, just putting a condition on my advice.

I am so glad you can afford the Neptune for your wife especially. I can't imagine living with a medical condition that just goes on and on, although my sister has had one and then another diagnosis since she was 16.

We're in a Vista Suite for the first time (I was burning up some COVID dollars) at the end of this month, and I just moved us from an upper deck Verandah to the same Vista for 2024. So I am not Suite-adverse!

Don’t expect much from that vista suite if it’s on a pinnacle ship.  They are marginally bigger than a balcony.  I was shocked at the size of it and not in a good way.  They are much bigger on the older ships.  

6 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

Don’t expect much from that vista suite if it’s on a pinnacle ship.  They are marginally bigger than a balcony.  ...They are much bigger on the older ships.  

Yes I would not and did not choose the Vista for the size, but for the Mariner Points and location.

Took an upsell (no additional Mariner points) on the Zaandam and it was great for three adults!

• Like 1