Nightlight in Shaver Only Outlet?

sunshineocean13

Yes, I use a little blue night light with a usb outlet, and it worked fine on Sojourn recently. Mine has US prongs, but it fit into the odd shaver receptacle just fine, be it 110 or 220.

Very important for us old guys at night.

However, now that they installed motion-activated lighting in the entry vestibule, it wasn't so critical to have the blue-light.

1 hour ago, twochromic said:

Yes, I use a little blue night light with a usb outlet, and it worked fine on Sojourn recently. Mine has US prongs, but it fit into the odd shaver receptacle just fine, be it 110 or 220.

Very important for us old guys at night.

However, now that they installed motion-activated lighting in the entry vestibule, it wasn't so critical to have the blue-light.

On the Quest in July/August, they had added it not only in the entry way, but also under the night stands which was a bit much! We ended up putting pillows over those and just using the entry way one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tjcox9 said:

On the Quest in July/August, they had added it not only in the entry way, but also under the night stands which was a bit much! We ended up putting pillows over those and just using the entry way one.

We were also on the Quest in August, and agree that the night stand lights were a bad idea. We put pillows over them for the first few nights, and then the maintenance crew managed to turn them completely off. The bathroom would be a great place for them to install motion activated nightlights.

1 hour ago, twochromic said:

ALWAYS check to see if your electical "device" can handle voltages of 110 only or 110/220.

Just because it has US prongs doesn't speak to the capacity of the device.

And then plug it into the correct outlet.

3 hours ago, tjcox9 said:

We thought it was a great feature. They went off within seconds of getting back in bed so not obtrusive at all.