Change of boarding time

Kat747

We are sailing in YC later this month. We have everything in place to get to the port for our published 1230 boarding time. I’ve just noticed today they have changed the boarding time to 1530. I cannot face another frustrating call with MSC so just wondered if anyone has experienced this and whether it will cause a problem if we stick to our original time? Thanks for any help or advice x

We’re leaving 12/30 on Divina and our boarding time went from 11:30 am to 3pm to some weird time like 12:18 pm and now it’s 11:30am again which is good because we already got our docs so I quickly printed them out before they change the time again lol

YC can show up whenever. 

Edited by styles27
  • Thanks 1

Just searched for boarding time since this is our first time on MSC and were wondering about choosing a boarding time. (sailing Seascape in January!)

So, we don't get to choose our boarding time? If we are Aurea can we also show up early like YC can? TIA!

12 hours ago, defbref said:

Your YC, just turn up when you want. 

We once showed up many hours before our planned boarding time, while travelling bella. No problem at all, nothing was every said about it. Although I have to say the ship wasn't even nearly full.

• Like 1