Reflection - Covered Balcony

whitecap

We were on the Reflection in August in a 12th deck Sky Suite in the Mediterranean. Because of the overhang of deck 14 above us, we had a longer cover which provided more shade on a very hot weather cruise. We loved the balcony and location of our cabin.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

We were on the Reflection in August in a 12th deck Sky Suite in the Mediterranean. Because of the overhang of deck 14 above us, we had a longer cover which provided more shade on a very hot weather cruise. We loved the balcony and location of our cabin.

Thanks!  What was you impression of the ship?

32 minutes ago, whitecap said:

Thanks!  What was you impression of the ship?

This was our first time on the Reflection and we followed this cruise with a Greek cruise on the HAL Oosterdam. I thought the Reflection was in very good shape, she showed some miner signs of wear but overall, not bad. Great service from the crew and our butler. My only big complaint was the quality of the food in Luminae. The beef steaks were some of the worse I've ever had on any cruise ship. I complained to the Luminae manager and he told me they were using a new beef vendor and with all the complaints they were looking for a new vendor. I swear they were using old milk cows for the beef. We had excellent steaks one night at the Lawn Club Grill but they use a different beef provider. My sister and BIL were on both of these cruises with us and overall we thought the food in the Oosterdam MDR was better quality than Luminae.  We would not hesitate to sail on the Reflection again.

1 minute ago, terrydtx said:

This was our first time on the Reflection and we followed this cruise with a Greek cruise on the HAL Oosterdam. I thought the Reflection was in very good shape, she showed some miner signs of wear but overall, not bad. Great service from the crew and our butler. My only big complaint was the quality of the food in Luminae. The beef steaks were some of the worse I've ever had on any cruise ship. I complained to the Luminae manager and he told me they were using a new beef vendor and with all the complaints they were looking for a new vendor. I swear they were using old milk cows for the beef. We had excellent steaks one night at the Lawn Club Grill but they use a different beef provider. My sister and BIL were on both of these cruises with us and overall we thought the food in the Oosterdam MDR was better quality than Luminae.  We would not hesitate to sail on the Reflection again.

Thanks again.

• Like 1