Specialty Dining - Booked up?

Islander500

I'm on Beyond in February - my first celebrity cruise so sorry for stupid questions. How do I book dining? I'm mainly interested in booking Le Voyage. I can't see how to do it on the site or the app. Any help would be appreciated. 

Select your upcoming cruise and click on the Plan my cruise button.

Select the Dining Menu. Scroll down to Le Voyage if it's present. I'm on the Jan. 22 cruise and Le Voyage was available to book until about a week ago when it disappeared. if it's not showing it may be fully booked for pre-cruise reservations. If that's the case, make a bee-line to the M`D as soon as you board and see what's available. Good Luck

Plan my cruise button.jpg

Guest 4-2-N-8
3 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

Select your upcoming cruise and click on the Plan my cruise button.

Select the Dining Menu. Scroll down to Le Voyage if it's present. I'm on the Jan. 22 cruise and Le Voyage was available to book until about a week ago when it disappeared. if it's not showing it may be fully booked for pre-cruise reservations. If that's the case, make a bee-line to the M`D as soon as you board and see what's available. Good Luck

Plan my cruise button.jpg

I get it now!

Celebrity has created a new entertainment concept!

This whole "Dining Package" scheme is really just a ruse and is in reality a mash-up of Squid Game and Hunger Games. However, unlike in the other games, the most a player can win with "Dining Package" is what they paid for...

Brilliant!

Now, all Celebrity needs to do is ask people to pay for early boarding, so these early boarders can sit (with popcorn) and watch the "Dining Package" participants "run for it" in a mad dash to land a dining spot.

On a side note, Celebrity shoreside phoned me-

They asked if I have dining preferences for my upcoming cruise.

I said "Well, I'd like to eat food."

They said "great, we'll have food. Any preferences, sir?"

I said "Anything but the rubbery turkey parts I keep reading about, or under-cooked bacon that some complain about, or underwhelming (downer cow?) steaks, or anything spoiled, wilted, drop-kicked, over-cooked, thrown like a baseball, luke-warm, blazing hot, frozen like the arctic, or otherwise not to my liking (which I'll judge at the moment I render my judgment with what you place in front of me)."

They said "OK, we'll put you down for food, sir."

Then they hung up.

C'Mon Celebrity, you asked what I want. Where's the customer service? Sheesh.

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 8:59 PM, Wookie01 said:

I asked my TA to check with Celebrity and she was told that dining bookings for our cruise (21 Dec 2023) will open 12 months prior, will know towards the end of the month 😉

Also booked or Dec 2023 and it's now Mar 2023.... still unable to access dining reservations. Hmm....

6 minutes ago, MinnesotaMiki said:

Also booked or Dec 2023 and it's now Mar 2023.... still unable to access dining reservations. Hmm....

Are you using the app or the website?  We have sailings in October 2023 and April 2024 and I have our specialty dining reservations booked, using the website.

As an update I recently received this from Celebrity. Hope this helps. 🙂

"With a normal sailing, dining is typically loaded about 10 – 15 months in advance. However, with Holiday Sailings like your upcoming Celebrity Edge cruise on Dec. 21, 2023 – sailings that encompass Christmas and/or New Years -  the dining is generally loaded much closer to the sailing date.  Historically speaking, for the past 2 years our Holiday Sailings are loaded around September/October, so about 3 months before sailing.

At this time, we have not received any further updates as to when the Holiday Sailings will become available for this years departures."