Military discount

LadyBerard

33 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Was CAS able to give you the military discount for the Admin Fee portion of your comped cruise?  

(The $20 per person/per day)

No.  If I recall correctly I wasn’t able to get any kind of discount for the comped cruise - even the amount we paid to upgrade to the balcony.  On the sailing with the discount that we did get the discount for, it was applied to the fare paid, even though that showed as an “Admin fee” instead of “cruise fare” on the invoice, if that makes sense.  

• Like 1

I did end up calling NCL and was advised that in order to have the military discount applied, we would have had to initially book after Nov. 1st of this year.  I wouldn't cancel and rebook because the current price is much much higher than when we booked.  

11 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

I did end up calling NCL and was advised that in order to have the military discount applied, we would have had to initially book after Nov. 1st of this year.  I wouldn't cancel and rebook because the current price is much much higher than when we booked.  

They may have changed the rules.  I had booked our April trip in October.  He was able to simply apply the discount. 

19 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

They may have changed the rules.  I had booked our April trip in October.  He was able to simply apply the discount. 

The rules haven't changed. They just get applied inconsistently. The best advice I received was to keep calling until you get a yes. lol

• Like 1