Kinky Boots completely gone from app?

macewank

Was hoping to catch this on my Encore voyage next weekend but it looks like it's been completely pulled out of the NCL app. I had heard rumors it was going away next year, but...did they pull the plug early?

Any insight?

Just now, jbcallender said:

We saw Blazing Boots on Spirit two weeks ago.  Not the same thing? 

two completely different things

Kinky boots is like the actual broadway musical

Blazing Boots is a regular ncl theater production show

1 hour ago, macewank said:

Was hoping to catch this on my Encore voyage next weekend but it looks like it's been completely pulled out of the NCL app. I had heard rumors it was going away next year, but...did they pull the plug early?

Any insight?

It closed on broadway in NYC two weeks ago

Wow…just checked our Epic cruise in February and Priscilla Queen of the Desert is gone!!  Hope it’s an internet glitch.  As of now the entertainment options are Burn the Floor, Howl at the Moon and The Cavern Club.  Pretty lackluster.

Edited by laudergayle

9 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Wow…just checked our Epic cruise in February and Priscilla Queen of the Desert is gone!!  Hope it’s an internet glitch.  As of now the entertainment options are Burn the Floor, Howl at the Moon and The Cavern Club.  Pretty lackluster.

Just checked and Priscilla Queen of the Desert is now gone from our Epic sailing next week Dec. 16.  It was there 2 days ago because we discusing whether to try and take our 14 yr old or not

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Agree..... pretty lackluster.  For us, Burn the Floor is an one and done show so we are not planning on seeing it again on our March Epic sailing.   

• Like 1

Depending on how  long these specific production shows have been on ... maybe, just maybe, NCL is about to change or switch them around, putting on a new or different one.  Rotating them from one ship to another, perhaps ... just a "wild" guess on my part.  

We saw Burn The Floor and Million Dollar Quartet this Spring on the Getaway, and will be sailing later next month again - Burn The Floor was the only show listed until last month and Quartet was just added very recently.  Hence, we should be expecting to have both of them again ... personally, don't mind NCL showing ours to something different (as we aren't likely to repeat & watch again.) 

18 hours ago, macewank said:

6 hours ago, cruisingrandy said:

Just checked and Priscilla Queen of the Desert is now gone from our Epic sailing next week Dec. 16.

Somebody poke me.  I must be dreaming. 😎