Copa airline for cruises out of Panama

SCfar50

We have a flight booked for a Panama Canal cruise in March. The only nonstop flight from Dulles to Panama is on Copa airlines. All the other airlines would take twice as long. I'm wondering if anyone has booked their air from Dulles to Panama and if they flew on Copa Air. It's not one of the listed partner airlines on the NCL FAQ page

we're booked on copa for a transcanal this jan. its a 6 hr non-stop flight from los angeles. im taking my chance and going with copa.  i did a little research, and they seem ok.  we'll be back feb 5th. remind me on this site, and ill let you know how it went

57 minutes ago, SCfar50 said:

Thanks but did you book your flight yourself or through NCL? 

If NCL books your flights don't make any assumption that you will get a non stop, in fact you are likely to have at least one connection. they are not good at booking for convenience.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zqvol said:

If NCL books your flights don't make any assumption that you will get a non stop, in fact you are likely to have at least one connection. they are not good at booking for convenience.

we booked our flight thru NCL and will be flying from Detroit to Dulles and then on an early morning direct flight with Copa. I have checked the status of this flight which is a daily flight and their on-time record is probably the best of any airline. I will try and remember to let you know how the flight went upon our return (Dec 27).

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, complawyer said:

we booked copa round trip. l.a. to pty.  6hr non-stop flight for around $600 per person. price just went up. ncl jewel 1/27/2023

Boston to PTY round trip $415 x3 , 4 th flys free NCL AIR promo , exact flights I would of choosen if I were to do it myself

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just found this thread by searching for info on Copa flights from Panama.  There are non-stop flights to Denver departing at 12:12 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. for our upcoming Nov cruise. Would be so happy if we got the 12:12 as we have a 3 hour drive home from the airport.  

Really hoping NCL does not see 12:12 as being too early.  Especially since we are in Panama overnight the night before disembarkation.

Do you happen to remember when your departure times were?

On 7/23/2023 at 6:23 PM, iluvthe-c said:

Just found this thread by searching for info on Copa flights from Panama.  There are non-stop flights to Denver departing at 12:12 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. for our upcoming Nov cruise. Would be so happy if we got the 12:12 as we have a 3 hour drive home from the airport.  

Really hoping NCL does not see 12:12 as being too early.  Especially since we are in Panama overnight the night before disembarkation.

Do you happen to remember when your departure times were?

COPA Airlines is okay. I have flown them over the past 20 years and never had a problem!

• Thanks 1