Anyone get a Holiday Present from Oceania?

ORV

4 hours ago, Robjame said:

Onboard Riviera, lowest of the low, no status - we received the wonderful cheeseboard. It will become a charcuterie board when we can afford a PH.

I believe the current lingo is "butter board"...at least that's what my SFO BIL and partner have at this year's parties 😋 (they are super trendy while we are luddites)

Edited by AMHuntFerry

8 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I believe the current lingo is "butter board"...at least that's what my SFO BIL and partner have at this year's parties 😋 (they are super trendy while we are luddites)

the latest trend in Canada  where the boards are  made  they are  called  charcuterie boards 

whatever they are called they look very nice 😉

• Like 1

I was just joking!! My BIL said they were making a butter board for a party, and I was like "a what?"...had to look it up. It's like an "air fryer"...oh, you mean a convection oven? Marketing shmarketing. I gave up trendy in my teens, but it keeps following me. 😉  Yes, it's a cutting board or a whatever-else-you-are-using-it-for board.

• Haha 1

Just had to share a little info about the Charcuterie Board’s that O family members received recently. Some guests on the O ships received them as a Christmas gift on board. Some guests even suggested they were a waste of money and returned them to the Reception Desk rather than accept the gift.  
A friend did a bit of research about the Canadian company who makes the boards. 😇 Well folks, that Oceania gift Retail's for $130. I for one am very appreciative of Oceania for providing us with such a nice gift. While some suggested a box of chocolate would have been better but I  saved all those calories. 🤪

JMO, Thank You Oceania,

Mauibabes

• Like 1