EZ Air Question

travellingnana

Not really sure what that means exactly but ... debark tours typically drop you off either at the airport or at a Princess post-cruise hotel. For those with flights, each debark tour has a requirement that flights must be after a specified time. I suspect that's what is being referred to, your flight must be departing after a certain time to take the tour (and make your flight).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Not really sure what that means exactly but ... debark tours typically drop you off either at the airport or at a Princess post-cruise hotel. For those with flights, each debark tour has a requirement that flights must be after a specified time. I suspect that's what is being referred to, your flight must be departing after a certain time to take the tour (and make your flight).

I'm sure that is it.  EZ Air will let you chose anything later than the time they have identified as the earliest flight.  It has no way of knowing if the passenger(s) are taking a debarkation tour so it is the passenger's responsibility to know the tour timing.  On Princess disembarkation tours it will say "for flights departing after XX:YY."