Celebrity Apex Sunset Bar Photos

Cruise Gopher

Does anyone have any good photos that showcase the Sunset bar area on the Apex?

I’ve looked all over the web for videos or photos specific to the Apex and I can’t seem to find any that really show what the space looks like on the Apex. 

There are lots of photos of the Sunset bar on the Beyond but the Sunset bar on that ship are totally different from the Apex. 

8 minutes ago, Hafa2990 said:

In this video the Sunset Bar is at 48:20

https://youtu.be/RgfEIbQHfso

Thanks this is perfect.

I’m a bit underwhelmed at the design of this as compared to the great Sunset bar on the S class ships. The bar seating on Apex faces a wall basically (like M class), whereas on S class it’s a bar in the round with great views from any bar seat. 

14 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Thanks this is perfect.

I’m a bit underwhelmed at the design of this as compared to the great Sunset bar on the S class ships. The bar seating on Apex faces a wall basically (like M class), whereas on S class it’s a bar in the round with great views from any bar seat. 

Reflection is the only S class ship that has the round bar. The other four all have seating facing the wall.

Edge and Apex are identical. Beyond is completely different. YouTube has several videos. 

I hate to say this, but  I thought it was the only bar on the ship where the bartenders seemed disinterested and didn’t really bother. I wanted to love it, but tried about three times and gave up after watching three bartenders more interested in their phones than asking the two people at the bar if they wanted something. I understand busy, but two people at 11am and you can’t be bothered?  The drinks were also not well made. 

The rest of the ship was amazing, though!

• Thanks 1