Water for Neptune suites?

riffatsea

Hi all

First HAL cruise booked in a Neptune suite

I read a long thread about cans of water but see nothing about water for suites

Yes, I know we can safely drink from faucet water but are used to getting bottled water delivered daily to suites on Princess

Wondering if there is water in the mini bar set-up or available in the Neptune lounge or??

Thanks for any answers

44 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

Hi all

First HAL cruise booked in a Neptune suite

I read a long thread about cans of water but see nothing about water for suites

Yes, I know we can safely drink from faucet water but are used to getting bottled water delivered daily to suites on Princess

Wondering if there is water in the mini bar set-up or available in the Neptune lounge or??

Thanks for any answers

There is actually a big bottle of water for your use in the suite (complimentary).

There is water in the Neptune Lounge infused with different fruits most times as well as regular water.

I don’t recall seeing water in the mini bar.

There were no complimentary bottles or cans of water provided on our Rotterdam cruise last month, with the exception of the one large bottle provided on day 1.   (there was also a complimentary bottle of champagne, which we traded in for another large bottle of water).  There were cans of water in the Neptune Lounge that could be purchased, or taken if someone had the beverage package.  

I forgot to add that there were 2 additional large bottles of water in the room that could be purchased, as well as a can of water and a small bottle of Perrier in the mini-bar that could be purchased.   (mini-bar purchases are not included in the beverage package on Holland)