Vista class Havana experience

mkcurran

I LOVE the Havana area on the Vista class ships!  My favorite.  I would recommend either the corner Vista balcony or one of the middle aft balconies.  The ones closer to the edge are fine, but the ones on the end are slightly longer. If there is a major price difference, go for the aft facing balcony. The balcony on the Vista corner room is nice, but the room is actually a little bit of an odd lay out so I actually like the room on one of the middle 4 balcony rooms better.  The premium Havana balconies are not worth the up charge from a regular aft facing balcony.   

• Like 2

Vista class is the only class I will book a Havana room on.....they really did it right on this one, and ruined it on the Excel class. We absolutly love it....never crowded, lots of chairs available, 2 hot tubs, and that wonderful pool. Oh and it has an outside bar too. We spent most of our time in that area!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Vista class is the only class I will book a Havana room on.....they really did it right on this one, and ruined it on the Excel class. We absolutly love it....never crowded, lots of chairs available, 2 hot tubs, and that wonderful pool. Oh and it has an outside bar too. We spent most of our time in that area!

We had what I call an "accidental" Deck 8 Havana aft wrap on Horizon in 2018. Why "accidental"? We had booked the cruise (NYC-Eastern Caribbean) while Horizon was still under construction, and when we booked there were no Havana cabins on Deck 8. We had thought about Havana and just didn't think we'd use it enough, but we love aft wraps. After we booked, Carnival decided to expand the Havana area, and our aft wrap was suddenly a Havana cabin. Like you, we absolutely loved it and spent most of our time there. In fact, one of my thoughts after that cruise was that there were a number of places/activities on Horizon that we missed because we were enjoying Havana so much.