Ginger beer available?

Chris19821

Here are the beers they currently list as stocking for Caribbean cruises. That said, when we cruised I did see some liquor stocked that wasn't listed, so it's possible they may have other choices available. 

Angry Orchard Apple Cider

Beck's

Blue Moon

Bud Light

Budweiser

Coors Light

Corona / Corona Light

Dos Equis

Draft Beer

Guinness

Heineken

Heineken 0.0 Alcohol-free

Michelob Ultra

Miller Lite

Nastro Azzuro

Newcastle Brown Ale

Pilsner Urquell

Red Stripe

Samuel Adams

Stella Artois

Yuengling Lager

MSC Drink Package Comparison Link

• Like 1

Actually, they have alcoholic ginger beer right by the checkout at my local liquor store. That's why I assumed it was what you meant. I was coming back to ask if you had actually meant the non-alcoholic kind. lol.

10 minutes ago, JAGR said:

I've never seen it on MSC.  Ginger ale, yes, but not ginger beer.

Actually, they had it 3 years ago on a European sailing with the Meraviglia. We will be in the Caribbean next week and hope they have it there as well!!

1 hour ago, Chris19821 said:

Actually, they had it 3 years ago on a European sailing with the Meraviglia. We will be in the Caribbean next week and hope they have it there as well!!

We've only done Caribbean on MSC (seven times).  I could see it likely to be stocked in Europe.  Perhaps with the rising popularity of Moscow Mules they may have them on the Caribbean cruises.  I know last month on Meraviglia, DW ordered a Mexican Mule in YC, and they made it with Ginger Ale.

5 minutes ago, JAGR said:

We've only done Caribbean on MSC (seven times).  I could see it likely to be stocked in Europe.  Perhaps with the rising popularity of Moscow Mules they may have them on the Caribbean cruises.  I know last month on Meraviglia, DW ordered a Mexican Mule in YC, and they made it with Ginger Ale.

Oh noooooo ... I want ginger beer!! 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chris19821 said:

Hi there

My partner and I love ginger beer (not ginger ale). Does anyone know if it's available on MSC ships?

We will be sailing on Seascape next week!!

Thanks,

Chris

I also love ginger beer.  I have to assume they serve Moscow mules or dark and stormy

Ginger beer was hit or miss on the this last sailing of the Meraviglia. The only bar that had it regularly was the edge bar. On the island, the furthest bar from the ship across the bridge had it, none of the other ones did.

5 minutes ago, qdog123 said:

Ginger beer was hit or miss on the this last sailing of the Meraviglia. The only bar that had it regularly was the edge bar. On the island, the furthest bar from the ship across the bridge had it, none of the other ones did.

Same experience for me on Meraviglia. The Lighthouse bar on OC had it. 

The picture is of a very sad Moscow Mule from the pub onboard. 

01C6BACC-DE9A-4599-A331-D8814BB26D5E.jpeg