Voyager of seas- access to Viking Crown Lounge

jamin jul

If it is, it's only for the normal event hours.  Usually 3-3.5 hours and ends at late seating time.  So, done by 8 or 830 depending on when late seating is.

Edited by BND

I was on Voyager back in October and did not see that.  I think I recall one organized Pinnacle event that closed it for a few hours, but that was only one night.  They were letting Pinns into the SL - I met a few of them in there and the SL was never very crowded.  VCL was busy every night!

On twin sister EX last year (route out of PR that Voyager is now doing this winter)....there were 10 Pinnacles on one week, and 11 the next week we were on board.   Not enough numbers to even do an event, and in fact they tried to put it into the library at first on that ship, but no one showed up.   They finally closed it down, so I am assuming Pinnies will be allowed into the SL if low numbers like that again.  

Currently on Serenade for example with over the threshold of 30 Pinnacles, the ship has closed off one half the VCL roped off for Pinnacle event.  Still leaves half available to everyone.