NCL Air upgrade?

jgaabq

First Mediterranean cruise embarking from Barcelona. We are using NCL's Free Air (2nd guest flies free). It makes since that NCL would book the cheapest seats available, but I'm noticing that this flight will be anywhere from ten to twelve hours (Dallas, TX to Barcelona, Spain). Does NCL allow guests to upgrade their seats to business or even first class (of course we are willing to pay the difference)?  Thanks for any help. JGAbrams

Once you recieve your email from NCL with your flight intierary and confirmation/locator number for the airline, you can go to the airlines website and find your reservation, upgrade to whichever class you prefer and choose your seats. And pay for the upgrade costs at that time.  Have a great trip! 

It depends on the airline. I just got my flight info a few days ago. We're traveling domestic, so I don't know if it would be different for an international flight.

JFK - LAX is with American. The only thing we could do was move from row 19 (main cabin) to row 11 (exit row, comfort plus). The rows closer to the cockpit were not even visible. I didn't bother calling them to see based on the estimated prices I thought it might be. 

MIA - JFK is with Delta. We had the option to move all the way into first class on that flight. At a price of $700/person for a 3-hr flight, we opted just to move into comfort plus again.