Spa Passes on edocs?

TenForward

How much is a Thermal Suite Pass for a 7 day (on Escape if it matters)? I'm considering booking for next Dec, and debating between an aft balcony or a spa balcony, but if we get the aft balcony (I REALLY like aft balconies), I'd probably be interested in getting the pass. FTR, this would be our first cruise on NCL, so open to any and all suggestions.

5 minutes ago, ctlyf said:

How much is a Thermal Suite Pass for a 7 day (on Escape if it matters)? I'm considering booking for next Dec, and debating between an aft balcony or a spa balcony, but if we get the aft balcony (I REALLY like aft balconies), I'd probably be interested in getting the pass. FTR, this would be our first cruise on NCL, so open to any and all suggestions.

On recent cruises, we have paid $339 for 7 days. We would not sail without a thermal suite pass, so if we booked an aft balcony, we would get a pass to go along with it. 

5 hours ago, ctlyf said:

We’re on the Escape today and paid $299 for the week.

10 hours ago, ctlyf said:

We paid $309 each for an 8 day on the Getaway.  Originally we were booked in a spa cabin but after a price drop it was actually cheaper to get an aft balcony and buy the passes.  So we did!  This will be our first time in an aft cabin and we're excited to try it.  First time for the spa too, so that's a plus as well!

29 minutes ago, TenForward said:

We paid $309 each for an 8 day on the Getaway.  Originally we were booked in a spa cabin but after a price drop it was actually cheaper to get an aft balcony and buy the passes.  So we did!  This will be our first time in an aft cabin and we're excited to try it.  First time for the spa too, so that's a plus as well!

How far out can you book the thermal passes? I assume there are a limited number available. 

My experience has been that the first time you go to the spa they put a sticker on your card.  They will take your card when you check in and you retrieve it when you leave.  Things may have changed as we haven’t had the spa package since August, and things are pretty fluid these days.  Enjoy the spa, it is such a treat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

They used to print “Spa” on your key for pre purchases passes or spa rooms. They didn’t do that on our cruise earlier this month. 

I'll be curious to see if we have Spa on our Haven Spa cabin cards in a few weeks

On 12/24/2022 at 11:06 AM, Shidah said:

On the Getaway in August they no longer held the cards.  I can’t remember if they scanned them every time, but I was accustomed to them holding them which they no longer do.

Same with my April and September sailing this year. They put the little sticky label on. In April they didn't start looking at cards (no scanning) until day three. In September I just flashed my card, they saw the sticker, and in I went.

I'm cruising on Saturday. I'll be sure to update y'all on how I access the spa then. 

On 12/27/2022 at 9:01 AM, cruiseny4life said:

Same with my April and September sailing this year. They put the little sticky label on. In April they didn't start looking at cards (no scanning) until day three. In September I just flashed my card, they saw the sticker, and in I went.

I'm cruising on Saturday. I'll be sure to update y'all on how I access the spa then. 

On the Epic two weeks ago.  They put the stickers on AND gave you an access card while they held your key card until you finished in the spa.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 8:29 PM, TenForward said:

Should purchased spa passes show up on my edocs?   We purchased week long passes for our 1/31 trip but I don't see them on our edocs anywhere.   I'll bring my receipt of course but just wondering if they usually are shown there.   TIA.

They are not on your docs but are on you purchased items. It shows on your payment tab on NCL.com and on your confirmation document it shows under on board activities. 

• Like 1