ValueTrips 2023 dates are open

canadarocks

Thanks, I just booked for Feb 19 with Valuetrips.

I presently have a reservation through Hyatt for Feb 19 for $269.00 + occupancy tax $16.14 & sales tax $18.83 total $303.97.

Their black out days are 2/16-2/18 so we should be ok for Sunday Feb 19.

Anybody know what the 2 taxes would be on Jan 1- April 30, 2023, Sun-Thur @ $189.00?

1 minute ago, gamblinmon said:

If you book through valuetrips.com can you cancel free of charge?

TIA

You have to contact the hotel direct to cancel or make any changes.  Credit card is needed to hold the reservation.

I applied for a room at the Hyatt on Dec. 19th.    "They" said 2-3 days for a confirmation.   Its now been 5 days.   Is this normal?    Of course it is Christmas week but still.  Should I be worried the request didn't go through?

5 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

I applied for a room at the Hyatt on Dec. 19th.    "They" said 2-3 days for a confirmation.   Its now been 5 days.   Is this normal?    Of course it is Christmas week but still.  Should I be worried the request didn't go through?

I reserved a room on Wed Dec 21, I have not received a confirmation email yet.

I plan to wait until Jan and if not received an email I will call Hyatt direct to see they have a reservation.

Do they notify you one way or the other?  I used them this past December and heard back right away,  put in a request for February 7 days ago.  Didn't hear anything so I emailed them like they said to do.  I was just curious if you don't hear anything you know you didn't receive the offer.  I do have a back up reservation.  Thank you..

31 minutes ago, sunlover5 said:

Do they notify you one way or the other?  I used them this past December and heard back right away,  put in a request for February 7 days ago.  Didn't hear anything so I emailed them like they said to do.  I was just curious if you don't hear anything you know you didn't receive the offer.  I do have a back up reservation.  Thank you..

We also sent our request for March 7 days ago, we have not heard anything either.  Please let us know if you get a reply.  I'm thinking with the Christmas holiday it might take a little longer.  Hope we hear soon.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 11:00 AM, phabric said:

I reserved a room on Wed Dec 21, I have not received a confirmation email yet.

I plan to wait until Jan and if not received an email I will call Hyatt direct to see they have a reservation.

I received my Hyatt Place confirmation email today from ValueTrips for Sunday Feb 19.

Saved $91 going through ValueTrips as I had a reservation on hold for the same date.

Edited by phabric

Never heard of valutrips, price certainly seems right for FLL.  

Asked in another thread.  Any experience on being able to check into this property using this service in late AM.  we have an early flight booked, don’t want to be tied up waiting to gain access to room.

asking as the Riverside made us wait until official checkin time, after 4 pm, one trip when we booked thru hotwire. 

8 minutes ago, Retirement said:

Could someone post how much the taxes/fees are  for Hyatt Place if booking through ValueTrips?

I have Sunday, Feb 19 through ValueTrips - 

$189.00 room rate

24.57 tax

$213.57 total

On ValueTrip confirmation email it shows $189.  I went on Hyatt site

- sign in with my email

- they send an email to sign in

- I used at bottom on page modify/cancel

- used reservation confirmation # from ValueTrip email

- my Hyatt reservation showed up 

Edited by phabric

Finally got our confirmation for March 8-9 2023 today, I had sent the a email, saying I hadn't hear from them and they replied that they sent it out on 12/31/22, but we never received it.  Now we are all set, at for our dates at a valuetrips rate of  $!89,00 plus tax.  Woo Hoo!! saved about $121 from our booking with Hyatt Place directly.  😁