Onboard grand Princess 21st of December till 22nd of January

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

As usual Melbourne has laid on a gloomy looking day. I fully expect four seasons in one day. I love Melbourne from a tourist point of view. Easy to get around, nice atmosphere  and great food. Have nothing planned, have been many times before. Will wing it

Melbourne is a great city to wing it, so many choices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Some nice dishes in the buffet for breakfast.

A lot of sad faces with people getting off today. I think there are a lot of people  getting off in Adelaide 

20230103_084857.jpg

Breakfast buffet looks appealing  I feel ships' chefs make an extra effort on the buffet food available on the second last day.  So you are left with good memories of the food available?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Womble99 said:

Nice, are you in this one for the remainder or is there more moves to come?

I've been given another room number on the same floor for the new Zealand cruise. So will probably have to move. 

I booked them fairly last minute. 

Disembarked yesterday and tested postiive to Covid last night, no symptoms until a scratchy throat the last night of the cruise.
Had a fabulous cruise - could not complain about anything.  Loved the food in the MDR and the variety in the buffet. Service was great, medallion app worked a treat for ordering early morning coffee and late night cocktails and snacks. 

Kids had a great time. Can't wait to do it all again next Christmas.

For those lucky enough to still be on board - enjoy!!!!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Essence08 said:

Disembarked yesterday and tested postiive to Covid last night, no symptoms until a scratchy throat the last night of the cruise.

Hope you feel better soon.

We will be boarding tomorrow to join the adventure

• Like 2

I would like to thankyou for all the time you have put in to this post. I have been following since the start as we are booked on this cruise for next Christmas. Also on the Grand 8th March for NZ, then October Adelaide return, Grand again. Should know the layout by next Christmas.

I will be interested in the drinks and wine menus as well, but can't see anything changing till the new fares come into affect. We are booked at the old Plus fares so I don't think they will be able to discriminate between the new and old fares.

Thanks again, you have been very generous, Juls

• Like 2

19 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm curious to know if the Plus and Premier wine lists have changed at all? Would you post pics of them please?

They look the same as when I was on coral in august. I will get some photos later for you

4 hours ago, Normanville said:

I would like to thankyou for all the time you have put in to this post. I have been following since the start as we are booked on this cruise for next Christmas. Also on the Grand 8th March for NZ, then October Adelaide return, Grand again. Should know the layout by next Christmas.

I will be interested in the drinks and wine menus as well, but can't see anything changing till the new fares come into affect. We are booked at the old Plus fares so I don't think they will be able to discriminate between the new and old fares.

Thanks again, you have been very generous, Juls

Sorry I have been a bit quieter last couple of days, and my mum keeps nicking the compass before I can photograph it. I will ask the new room boy to leave two each night.

If you want me to check anything out for you just ask.

• Like 2

Had a great day out in Adelaide  today.

A friend I met thru cruising before covid picked us up at 8.30am and drove us everywhere. Beaches down to Glenelg. Into the city, all the sights. Plus a drive around the street circuit for v8 supercars and the f1 roads from way back. Out to Hahndorf  for a German bakery lunch. Was great catching up with him. He joined us on 2 of our cruises in august on the Coral

• Like 5