Getting of the Sunshine and boarding the Spirit on the same day.. how do you change terminals?

Funw/Sean

HI;

I need some help, we are getting off a 5 day Sunshine cruise in Miami on the 31st and boarding the Spirit the same day for an 8 day... how do we change terminals, can you walk and just drag your luggage with you? do I need a cab?  will Carnival help arrange something? we did call but apparently they have had people do back to back but this seems to perplex the operators when we call.

5 hours ago, Funw/Sean said:

HI;

I need some help, we are getting off a 5 day Sunshine cruise in Miami on the 31st and boarding the Spirit the same day for an 8 day... how do we change terminals, can you walk and just drag your luggage with you? do I need a cab?  will Carnival help arrange something? we did call but apparently they have had people do back to back but this seems to perplex the operators when we call.

You're going to have to collect your luggage at least long enough to swap bag tags, but if you really don't feel like lugging them I would bet a generous enough tip would get a porter to take them to another terminal for you.

We walked with our luggage from the Celebration to the Horizon in November. There was a terminal between the two, but it only took about five minutes to walk between the ships. We are mid-sixties and had two wheeled suitcases each along with backpacks (sounds like a lot, but we were gone for six weeks and had two different climates to dress for).

12 minutes ago, snowballs mom said:

We walked with our luggage from the Celebration to the Horizon in November. There was a terminal between the two, but it only took about five minutes to walk between the ships. We are mid-sixties and had two wheeled suitcases each along with backpacks (sounds like a lot, but we were gone for six weeks and had two different climates to dress for).

As posted unless it has changed these ships don't sail from the same city or state. There is 0 chance they are walking , but my guess is they put the wrong ship name.