Soda and Voom Package

Jbluebird

Hi all,

We're going to be on Jewel of the Seas this summer for 12 days.  The Soda and Voom package is on sale right now for $22.99 for one device.  My husband is a soda drinker and, as of now, loves his social media sites, but we're only cruising for 3 days.  The rest of the days are in a port so I'm assuming we'll be able to access internet on land if we need it.  Is the package worth it?  I'm wondering how much a soda is on the ship?  Thank you for any thoughts/suggestions.

1 hour ago, Jbluebird said:

Hi all,

We're going to be on Jewel of the Seas this summer for 12 days.  The Soda and Voom package is on sale right now for $22.99 for one device.  My husband is a soda drinker and, as of now, loves his social media sites, but we're only cruising for 3 days.  The rest of the days are in a port so I'm assuming we'll be able to access internet on land if we need it.  Is the package worth it?  I'm wondering how much a soda is on the ship?  Thank you for any thoughts/suggestions.

Did you check in your cruise planner to see how much the Voom and Soda Package are separately?  RC is not always straightforward.  Also, if you want a two device package, it may be cheaper to book the soda pkg separately.

5 hours ago, Jbluebird said:

Hi all,

It is great value and definitely worth it. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 2:20 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Did you check in your cruise planner to see how much the Voom and Soda Package are separately?  RC is not always straightforward.  Also, if you want a two device package, it may be cheaper to book the soda pkg separately.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I looked at the pricing for the separate items and the soda package is currently on sale for 8.99 per day and the Voom Surf and Stream is on sale for 15.99 for one device (I don't need the internet or streaming).  So, the pricing on the Soda/Voom package saves me $25 and I realize that if it comes up cheaper in the future I can cancel.

6 hours ago, ButterflyGirly said:

I purchased with the Black Friday pricing...$18.99/day, hoping that promotion will occur again before your sailing.

That would be awesome! Right now most packages are 35% off, but I'm hoping as we get closer to the actual cruise date that higher discounts will be offered.

• Like 1