Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

CD00BECF-0BAB-4764-8D95-6890E24A21A6.thumb.jpeg.d65fe825a3f4a2a859d954b60c05a306.jpeg

I unpacked, sitting with a beer at The Hole while B does the same. 

Captain just made an announcement that we are still refueling and running behind, and we will

not be leaving until 7:30. Arrival time in Nassau will not be affected. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Dumb question, I’m embarrassed I can’t remember - when you get a bottle of wine at dinner with that 25% Cheers discount, how does that count against your 15?

My DH usually drinks red and I drink white so we get wine by the glass and Cheers covers it.  Maybe somebody out there in CC land will know👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

My DH usually drinks red and I drink white so we get wine by the glass and Cheers covers it.  Maybe somebody out there in CC land will know👍

yeah, I’ve done that for sure…. I just wonder how they factor in the bottle since Cheers gives you a discount and all…. I know it’s eligible to buy, but this is NYE, I don’t wanna do it if I’m gonna lose 4-5 drinks or something. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t count at all (I’ve definitely bought bottles in the Steakhouse in the past) but that seems like a loophole and I’m doubting myself 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Dumb question, I’m embarrassed I can’t remember - when you get a bottle of wine at dinner with that 25% Cheers discount, how does that count against your 15?

I believe anything where you'd have to buy doesn't count to your 15 (like a bottle of wine, or a brewery tour/Alchemy cocktail class) but on the day I did the class thing, I didn't get close enough to my 15 to have to worry and know for sure.

Certainly seems like a nice little loophole, and in the case of bottles of wine, if their concern is over serving people, there's not enough alcohol content in wine to make that much of a difference unless you bought 5 bottles on top of your Cheers limit.

• Like 1