Joining solo cruisers events if not solo?

fyreus

6 minutes ago, fyreus said:

Is it possible to go to solo cruiser events onboard, even if you are not a solo cruiser? It would be nice to make some like-minded friends—and sometimes I need a break from the family I travel with…

Hi, it should not be an issue. As for "events"....the one event that is always offered is cocktails together and then sometimes folks go to dinner together.  I don't know of any other "solo events". But if you want to meet solo guests, I believe you would be more than welcome.

• Thanks 1

Sure! My sister and I were in the same cabin, but since we were without significant others, we kind of deemed ourselves as solos. We didn't have to everything together all the time, either. The cocktail gathering is a great place to start. You needn't feel obligated to go every night-just when you need a break!! You'll make some friends for sure!

• Like 1

But of course, please do join whenever you feel like it, it is not an exclusive club, so part-time solo cruisers allowed any time. In fact, on the last leg of my current cruise on the Muse Singapore to Auckland, the „solos“ was such a fun group that a few couples joined in regularly, too.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2022 at 2:50 AM, fyreus said:

Is it possible to go to solo cruiser events onboard, even if you are not a solo cruiser? It would be nice to make some like-minded friends—and sometimes I need a break from the family I travel with…

Why not do the job properly and leave the family at home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5