Manhattan MDR table for two

NCL doesn’t seat you with others unless you specifically ask them to. If there wouldn’t be a two top available when you go to the main dining room you’d either wait a while (not very long) if one is becoming available soon or they’d just simply give you a table for four for just the two of you. 

On the "Plus" ships, I highly recommend choosing Taste or Savor, the 2 smaller MDR for a quieter dinner at a table for 2.  It isn't as noisy and services typically a notch faster, and tables can be spaced slightly further apart, instead of being 6 inches from the nearest table if it was a table for 4 and they simply split and pull it apart slightly.  

Better for small talks and semi-alone for 2 people dining together unless you are happy to socialize with table mates next to you, etc.  Happy cruising !

My husband and I prefer the Manhattan Room. This MDR is bigger and more open. There is also often a band or duo playing music, and if you time it right Burn the Floor does a few dance performances.

We never have a problem getting a table for two. A lot of the two tops are near the windows. Once they tried to give us a room near the door the servers went in and out to get food. We very nicely requested another table since we were celebrating our anniversary and I wanted to be closer to the entertainment. They promptly gave us another table.

On 12/28/2022 at 3:23 AM, Stig loves to cruise said:

Does the Manhattan MDR offer tables for 2 on Breakaway Plus’s class shops? Or would you get seated with fellow guests?

Just off the Joy and as the others said, there are lots of tables for two.  That said, they are often VERY close together, I saw then split tables for 4 into two tables for 2, with just enough room for a person to go between them.  So you sort of are sitting with others regardless 🙂