Refillable insulated water bottle

mcderrk

Any restrictions on Carnival for refillable bottles?   Can I bring it back to the ship without having to empty it?   I use a large one with ice/water etc.   Been a minute since my last cruise and these weren’t really a thing then.

thanks!  

I have been bringing my insulated bottle on my cruises for the past two years and never had a problem.  I pack it in my checked luggage.  Security has never stopped me when returning from a shore excursion.  

6 hours ago, mz-s said:

You are asked to not fill it directly from the machines on Lido but you can bring on refillable cups no problem.

This.  Please do not refill your bottle directly from the spigot.  Dispense the ice and water into glasses and then pour it into your bottle.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

If you use one with ice/alcohol, they might question.

Maybe. But while on the ship, I've had servers and bartenders ask if I wanted to pour my drinks in my cup. Usually I just keep it for ice water only, but I have dumped drinks in it before with no issue. I've never tried to bring anything other than water in it back onboard from shore though.