haven guests question

street96

They can visit you in your room but cannot sit in the lounge.  They can also eat in the Haven restaurant for a price of approximately $55 per person (this is what I paid on my recent Prima cruise...I tipped an additional amount). 

• Like 1

Dining in the Haven restaurant for non-Haven guests is at the discretion of the concierge. If the Haven is at or near capacity, the concierge might deny the request. Try to co-ordinate with the concierge as early as possible. The concierge might allow the first few requests then deny the rest. 

As for the rest of the Haven (lounge, bar, pool, sundeck, etc.), the non-Haven guests are not allowed there. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

No. There is a sundeck that is adults-only for Haven guests but "all ages" Haven guests are allowed everywhere else.  

The Haven Sun Deck is for 16 and older...so not just adults

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

On Encore the concierge stated Haven guests can invite non-Haven guests to eat dinner at the restaurant twice during the week.  There is an upcharge for that.

I'm going to try to arrange that for a friends (couple) who are with us on our cruise but not in the Haven. Funny thing is we are only a few cabins away, they are in a Spa Balcony and we are in a Have Spa Balcony

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolft927 said:

The Haven Sun Deck is for 16 and older...so not just adults

You're right. I should have been more accurate. I must've been thinking of VIBE. 

My kids are not even close to that age but I can see how the 16-17 age group would like to know that they are allowed there with the "adults". 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

6 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

You're right. I should have been more accurate. I must've been thinking of VIBE. 

My kids are not even close to that age but I can see how the 16-17 age group would like to know that they are allowed there with the "adults". 

Yea, we are going on the Escape in December and bringing our 17 year old daughter and her 18 year old friend, so they will sure enjoy the Haven Sundeck when not at the main pool.