Westchester Airport Parking

Redsky5292

Hello all!

We live in CT but will be flying out of the Westchester Airport for our cruise to NO on NCL in April.  Anyone have experience with this airport?  Our flight out is late so I want to want to make sure that I can get food either in, or near, the airport.  Does anyone know what the parking situation is?  I looked on their website and they do have long term parking, I was just wondering if there are park and fly lots that might be cheaper.  Thanks for all your help!

4 hours ago, Redsky5292 said:

Anyone have experience with this airport?  Our flight out is late so I want to want to make sure that I can get food either in, or near, the airport.  Does anyone know what the parking situation is?  I looked on their website and they do have long term parking, I was just wondering if there are park and fly lots that might be cheaper. 

HPN is a small airport that mainly supports private jets and general aviation. It doesn't have the same level of facilities of a major airport and commercial aviation is sort of an afterthought. I've short term parked there in the garage but there is a long term down the street for a little cheaper with a shuttle, although not covered. I don't believe there is more than one long term parking lot, private or otherwise. 

Services in the small terminal are basic. There's a few magazine kiosks, a very mediocre diner, and what amounts to be a dive bar. If you see something you like outside or on the way to the airport that will make it through security, grab it. 

That area of Westchester is full of good restaurants.  Use TripAdvisor or Yelp to find ones that fit your taste and budget.  No need to settle when you can have a really good meal with a little bit of planning