Manage Reservation Query

PMT51

We are elite going on a cruise in early Feb. We upgraded our drink package from classic to premium by calling the Captain's Club. We have email confirmation and credit card payment proof.

Where can we find this info in our " manage reservation" or anywhere else on the "terrific" Celebrity site?

Not in shopping cart. We found the speciality dining and the one shore excursion that we purchased, but not the upgrade from CALL to PALL. 

Glad we have the paperwork because we did the upgrade before the price increase.

1 hour ago, WestLakeGirl said:

If you have the newer style “plan my cruise” That has a circle with your initials in it, push on that circle and then go to “order history” and see if it shows up there

Mine took a couple of days but it did show up in the Order History as WestLakeGirl outlined. It was even broken down into two transactions; I’m Elite, so had a different discount than my cabin mate. 

3 hours ago, PMT51 said:

We are elite going on a cruise in early Feb. We upgraded our drink package from classic to premium by calling the Captain's Club. We have email confirmation and credit card payment proof.

Where can we find this info in our " manage reservation" or anywhere else on the "terrific" Celebrity site?

Really?  When I called Captain's Club two days ago, I must have gotten some new person as she had no idea the price for me to do this. She even put me on hold and had no answers after putting me on hold for 15 minutes other than tell me to go on line at the end of the week to do it as the website allow me to do it.  I don't trust that response.    

Can I ask you the price differential with your elite status to upgrade the drink package?   

We had AI on our transpacific in October. I upgraded to premium but my DH wanted to stay with the classic. My beverage package showed up on the app but my DH had nothing on his card or on the app. I had called before we sailed about it. They said they couldn’t find my DH beverage pkg. I called a couple time and also called our TA. Anyway when on board I went to customer relations and I had our invoice and they just said it sometimes happens.  They also didn’t have our internet pkg either.  It didn’t take long to fix it and had no more problems after. Just be sure you have your invoice with. I found it was easier to fix on board than be frustrated by calling them. 

19 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

If you have the newer style “plan my cruise” That has a circle with your initials in it, push on that circle and then go to “order history” and see if it shows up there

We can't find anything that says "Order History"

Found it!!! Glad the bathrooms on the ship are easier to find.

Edited by PMT51