Future Cruise Credit Problem

Shel71

My son and I both received a FCC due to a canceled cruise last summer due to an iceberg canceling our cruise. I am trying to book a new cruise for the 2 of us to use the FCC we each have. They are both listed on the payment page but it is only allowing me to click one and is only taking one off of the total, instead of both. What am I doing wrong? The total of the two is less than the base fare so they both should apply, shouldn't they?

Maybe you have to do it "twice" - first use one of the FCCs listed, and when that is registered as payment you choose your payment type again, and this time choose the remaining one? If that doesn't work, then the easiest is to call NCL and have one of their PCCs help you with this.

My husband and I had some FCC from a couple of cruises that were cancelled because of covid in 2020 and 2021, and in both cases the FCC was "divided" with 50% FCC to my own NCL account and 50% to my husbands NCL account (even though everything was booked and paid through my NCL account in initially).

Edited by TrumpyNor

8 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

Do you think passengers from the Titanic received a FCC? lol

I wasn't complaining about my FCC and it was offered to me, I didn't request it. I am not sure why it's a bad thing for me to use it?

57 minutes ago, Shel71 said:

I wasn't complaining about my FCC and it was offered to me, I didn't request it. I am not sure why it's a bad thing for me to use it?

I think that poster was joking about the iceberg, of course you are entitled to the fcc.

• Like 1