RUBY refillable water station and included beverages

cali-croozer

We will be sailing on the Ruby, standard package.  Is there a refillable water bottle station at the buffet, and, what beverages are included at the buffet, besides coffee.  We were just on the Royal but didn't check out the offerings since we had the plus package.  Thanks in advace. 

Edited by cali-croozer

I was on the Ruby in August.  Yes, it does have a refillable water bottle station.  This was the first time I've seen one on a ship. It's like the ones at the airport where it doesn't touch.  I actually never saw anyone using it.  I'm on the Royal next, I do hope they have this! Does anyone know?

• Thanks 3

On 1/5/2023 at 2:31 PM, freecruiser2 said:

I was on the Ruby in August.  Yes, it does have a refillable water bottle station.  This was the first time I've seen one on a ship. It's like the ones at the airport where it doesn't touch.  I actually never saw anyone using it.  I'm on the Royal next, I do hope they have this! Does anyone know?

Where did you see it? I was just on the Ruby, and I couldn’t find one. I just used a cup to refill my water bottle from the water/ice dispenser.

15 hours ago, Deesquared said:

Where did you see it? I was just on the Ruby, and I couldn’t find one. I just used a cup to refill my water bottle from the water/ice dispenser.

All the Royal class ships have the water dispensers in the buffet area dining area, right next to the coffee stations. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Deesquared said:

If you're walking into the buffet and the buffet was on the right, it was in the walkway, on the right.  It seemed out of sorts, it was by itself, so I wasn't even sure if it was something we could use.  But I thought, if they are adding those to the ships, then yay! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

All the Royal class ships have the water dispensers in the buffet area dining area, right next to the coffee stations. 

Yes, I have seen the water/ice dispensers at the coffee/drink stations. 
The OP had mentioned a dedicated bottle refilling station, which is different.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Deesquared said:

Yes, I have seen the water/ice dispensers at the coffee/drink stations. 
The OP had mentioned a dedicated bottle refilling station, which is different.

I was unaware that they had installed "dedicated" filling stations. 

I think that many people will still be using the other stations as well.