Royal Caribbean Anthem Of The Seas

fireslayer

i have a couple questions if anyone can help me. 1. Is there a laundry facility on board? we have an 11 night southern caribbean cruise departing from new jersey on january 24th. I've never cruised out of Bayonne new jersey, any insight on the terminal, boarding, any info? we are returning at 6am, what time should i have my ride be there to pick us up? if i remember correctly from past cruises you can't disembark right at 6am. i've cruised out of Miami, and Los Angeles, those were both flights. Never cruised from a port that was drivable to me. I'm assumming you are allowed a suitcase and a carry on, or do they charge for a suitcase?

Anthem does not have self-service laundry.  You bag your laundry for their onboard services.  It's usually a 24hr turnaround.  

No, you cannot debark immediately.  I would plan on 7 at the earliest.  The first to debark will be those carrying their own luggage.  

No, the cruise line does not operate like an airline.  There is no baggage fee, and you are not limited to one suitcase.  

We've sail Anthem from Bayonne every year. While the ship returns quite early the debark time is approximately 8:00 to 8:30 am. It's best to give your car service a ball park pick-up time then when you know your firm time call them again the morning you arrive back in Bayonne. 

If you carry off your luggage you can self-debark much earlier around 7:00 am. However, if you're merely driving you might as well enjoy one last breakfast on board and leave a bit later. 

There's a garage within the terminal they charge $25 per day. 

We try to arrive at the terminal around 10:00 am. The cruise line tries to get passengers to adhere to their specific check in times but, the traffic getting into the terminal tends to bottle neck and it can be slow going getting to the terminal. You've probably already done your online check-in and procured an arrival time. 

The check-in process at Cape Liberty is very brisk and efficient. It's a fairly new cruise terminal and provides a clean, welcoming spot to begin your cruise vacation. Royal Caribbean has really streamlined the entire check-in process and you'll be on board in short order. 

Have a great cruise on Anthem she's a beautiful ship. Don't miss dinner at Wonderland specialty restaurant terrific, whimsical, inventive meals served with creativity and flair and absolutely delicious. 

Jonathan