How to acknowledge crew members post cruise

LadyJake

Cruised in December on the Discovery and have been waiting for a survey to arrive to no avail. Would like acknowledge a hand full of crew members that went above and beyond to their supervisors or whomever. I know from speaking to these folks that they appreciate these kind words. It was also mentioned that they are compensated with extra time off, etc. Besides the extra gratuity we personally gave them, what can we do? Who can we contact? Thank you!

1 hour ago, LadyJake said:

Cruised in December on the Discovery and have been waiting for a survey to arrive to no avail. Would like acknowledge a hand full of crew members that went above and beyond to their supervisors or whomever. I know from speaking to these folks that they appreciate these kind words. It was also mentioned that they are compensated with extra time off, etc. Besides the extra gratuity we personally gave them, what can we do? Who can we contact? Thank you!

The survey usually comes to us on the last day or next day after the cruise.

If you didn’t get it, you can contact Princess on their website. Just select contact us….post cruise… feedback to send an email.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page

Our cruise ended the 29th and my husband received an e-mail the following day and another a few days later as he hadn't done a review. I agree that you want to acknowledge those who make you cruise special. You used to be able to get cards at Guest Services to do that but they've done away with those. I used to fill them out while on board so that I didn't forget those who made a special effort. Now I just make notes while on the cruise. I agree with PacnGoNow. Contact Princess. It does make a difference to the staff!

I have sent extended information in email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com

They called me and thanked me profusely for my email and assured me they would forward the comments to the supervisors on the ship.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

I have sent extended information in email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com

They called me and thanked me profusely for my email and assured me they would forward the comments to the supervisors on the ship.

Was this recently?  I wish they would respond at that email address.  It seems to be off/on since the restart. 

Some crew members will ask (especially on the last day of the cruise) for positive reviews and comments that mention them by name, not only because they can get time off but because those are considered for promotions.

Personally that's a huge turnoff, kinda like a service employee reminding people that tips are accepted. There have been employees I was already going to commend by name but after being asked to, nahhh.