Can you price the Drink Package or Wifi while booking on line?

2chiefs

I wish Celebrity would make up their minds!! I really liked the way you could add the drink package or Wifi during the booking on line. Then they went to all-inclusive which was a pain booking if you wanted to exclude something. Now you can't even price the add-ons such as drink package while doing a booking. It makes it real difficult to do mock bookings to see what the cruise is going to cost. Am I missing something here? 

For instance, I would like to look at a cruise with the drink package included. Is there a way to price this out before booking?

Thanks

Edited by 2chiefs

30 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

I wish Celebrity would make up their minds!! I really liked the way you could add the drink package or Wifi during the booking on line. Then they went to all-inclusive which was a pain booking if you wanted to exclude something. Now you can't even price the add-ons such as drink package while doing a booking. It makes it real difficult to do mock bookings to see what the cruise is going to cost. Am I missing something here? 

For instance, I would like to look at a cruise with the drink package included. Is there a way to price this out before booking?

Thanks

I'm not that familiar with Celebrity (yet to sail) but as the "All-in" is drink package is Grats and Wifi, 

I would really think that cost to upgrade to All-in would be very close to 

Full Cost of Grats     +

"maybe slightly" discounted drinks package    +

Wifi thrown in for free.

That being the case, assuming you are paying the crew grats, I'd really be surprised if there would be any cost savings to going a-la-carte and buying a drink package.

For my cruises already booked if I were to purchase a drink package pre cruise the Classic package is $80.99 per person per day plus 20% gratuity.  The premium package is $98.99 pp pd + 20%.  

Wi-Fi again pre cruise for the Basic 1 device is $16.99 per day and Premium is $29.99.

These are the prices showing in my Cruise Planner for a April sailing.

Hope this helps!

It is almost always more expensive to things separately then All Included.

According to the FAQs, easily found on the celebrity website:

Premium - $109/day + 20% grats

Classic - $89/day + 20% grats

The above are list price. You may get a few % off if you book precruise.