Suite Perks on Labadee?

mafig

12 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I've never seen an upgraded buffet in Barefoot. Disappointing because you kind of pay for it.

This is definitely weird some of us has seen upgraded buffet multiple times and free rafts , others not . I know rccl is never consistent but this is strange even for them , my last visit was a celebrity charter . 

3 hours ago, George C said:

This is definitely weird some of us has seen upgraded buffet multiple times and free rafts , others not . I know rccl is never consistent but this is strange even for them , my last visit was a celebrity charter . 

People are posting their experiences without any reference to time frame.  That makes a big difference.

I have been to Labadee twice in the second half of 2022, and the buffet contained no lobster, ribs, or steak.  There were, however, flies.  I have never NOT seen flies in any locale when there is food outside.

There were plenty of rafts when I was there, but the population was also small.

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

People are posting their experiences without any reference to time frame.  That makes a big difference.

I have been to Labadee twice in the second half of 2022, and the buffet contained no lobster, ribs, or steak.  There were, however, flies.  I have never NOT seen flies in any locale when there is food outside.

There were plenty of rafts when I was there, but the population was also small.

Mine was last month (dec of 22).  No upgraded food that I saw.   But the food was good.  The CK manager managed the food service.   

Agree with the comment on flies.   Comes with the territory.   

It was a great beach day for us.   

• Like 1