Has NCL fulfilled the promise of 6 Litres of water for NCL passengers with the Free At Sea package?

PapaGoose

Now that some friends are presently sailing or about to set sail on NCL cruises in 2023, can anybody share whether NCL has honoured the “6 litres of Flow water in your stateroom” at embarkation if you have the Free at Sea perk included for your sailing?

We will be sailing in February, Panama Canal and ABC islands and I am wondering if I’ll have to pre-purchase a water package should NCL rescind the offer. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, PapaGoose said:

Now that some friends are presently sailing or about to set sail on NCL cruises in 2023, can anybody share whether NCL has honoured the “6 litres of Flow water in your stateroom” at embarkation if you have the Free at Sea perk included for your sailing?

We will be sailing in February, Panama Canal and ABC islands and I am wondering if I’ll have to pre-purchase a water package should NCL rescind the offer. 

Very interested to know also.

• Like 2

We have the Free at Sea with the basic drink package for our cruise in March 2024. It shows one 6 liter case of water but it also says exclusions apply. Can't find where the exclusions are defined though. I didn't even realize we had it until I saw this thread and checked. 

19 minutes ago, kdmbluerzr said:

I have not seen this offer. Have 3 upcoming cruises in Feb & March. Wouldn't the complimentary water be nice! We have the Free at Sea perks, however not the upgraded option. Might make a difference. 

Look under your cruise summary and look at the description of your package. I was surprised when I saw it under ours.

IMG_5575.jpeg

• Like 3

This is from a comparison document dated 09/22:

image.png.9c13136c82c0c055f6522f0e963636ce.png

The current/updated one (12/22) doesn't show anything about 6 liters.

We're sailing in ~2 wks so we'll see: I'm not counting on it though!

Edited by CWMixer
added comment
  • Like 1

Our upcoming Prima cruise has this listed:

Unlimited Open Bar Package
Includes a selection of beverages by the glass (premium cocktails, beer and wine up to $15) as well as unlimited soda, juices, and one 6-liter case of Flow water (exclusions apply)

• Like 1

Thanks for the link info.   It is listed under my summary for my Jan. 15 sailing coming up and my Aug. sailing.   The caveat in my case is DW prefers water from the tap, go figure. 🙂 Will print a copy of the summary to bring along.  I did notice in one post above that this only applies after Jan. 1.   When I click on "Click Here for details." in the summary that page doesn't include the water.

Edited by davencl

35 minutes ago, davencl said:

Thanks for the link info.   It is listed under my summary for my Jan. 15 sailing coming up and my Aug. sailing.   The caveat in my case is DW prefers water from the tap, go figure. 🙂 Will print a copy of the summary to bring along.  I did notice in one post above that this only applies after Jan. 1.   When I click on "Click Here for details." in the summary that page doesn't include the water.

I believe it says not included on sailings after 1/1/23.

2 minutes ago, cfitch said:

I believe it says not included on sailings after 1/1/23.

From post 8 above at the asterisk  "For sailings prior to January 1, 2023, Flow Water will not be included."

Edited by davencl
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, tbo said:

Was this a special offer or to be included on all packages? I'm not seeing anything like that on our confirmation. My summary also does not look like that above.

This was offered for a very short amount of time. Maybe a month? I'm thinking it came around in mid-November and ended on 12/15/22. Someone might have a more exact start date.

• Thanks 1

Just now, cruiseny4life said:

This was offered for a very short amount of time. Maybe a month? I'm thinking it came around in mid-November and ended on 12/15/22. Someone might have a more exact start date.

Ok, thank you. We booked way before that so wouldn't apply to us.

53 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I just spot checked several future reservations extending into 2025.  They all have the same text indicating 6 liters on the cruise summary.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I just spot checked several future reservations extending into 2025.  They all have the same text indicating 6 liters on the cruise summary.  

The same text with the picture from the post above yours?   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, New2cruise2022 said:

First week cruises should be wrapping up and maybe we will get more first hand accounts of this. 

Exactly why I started this topic. I’m hoping we will hear how NCL has decided to treat us with this “perk” sooner than later!

• Like 1

If you’re on the webpage, go to View Reservation. If on the app, pull up the reservation and go to My Plans.
scroll down below the map and the itinerary. You will see Vacation Add-ons.  

03D8827B-A126-4D82-AF34-AA90FF62D76B.thumb.jpeg.8fdce4dd0994448104f91aa6c5a2a3b9.jpeg

As shown above (as well as in other posts) the description states 6 1L of flow water. We made our one reservation back in May and a second reservation in November and both are showing the regular Free at Sea includes the 6 1L cartons. Since we’re platinum, I am guessing we will therefore get 7 cartons each. 

• Like 1