Has NCL fulfilled the promise of 6 Litres of water for NCL passengers with the Free At Sea package?

PapaGoose

1 hour ago, johnrich said:

As shown above (as well as in other posts) the description states 6 1L of flow water. We made our one reservation back in May and a second reservation in November and both are showing the regular Free at Sea includes the 6 1L cartons. Since we’re platinum, I am guessing we will therefore get 7 cartons each. 

What's interesting is if you "click here for details"  no mention of 6 cartons.  We shall see...

It is listed on my edocs as well.

I did notice something goofy looking for this though.  We have a shore excursion discount shdc50 times 2 since we upgraded to plus.  Then we have a shore excursion credit sfasp1 for 1.  What is the shore excursion credit?

42 minutes ago, Shidah said:

It is listed on my edocs as well.

I did notice something goofy looking for this though.  We have a shore excursion discount shdc50 times 2 since we upgraded to plus.  Then we have a shore excursion credit sfasp1 for 1.  What is the shore excursion credit?

Maybe the 1 and 2 refer to Passenger 1 and 2.

The FAS program gives P1 a $50/shore excursion credit. 

FAS+ gives P2 a $50/sh.ex credit. 

I don't know what the times 2 is, but it would be great if you got an additional $50 off.  I would personally play around with the shore excusions and see how they ring up in your cart! 

2 hours ago, Rfemle said:

You can order onboard and they will deliver to room.

Is the price onboard the same as the preorder price? $19.95/6 (1) liter cartons, $34.95/12 (1) liter cartons and $49.95/24 (1) liter cartons?

A couple of days ago NCL added this to the "My Vacation Summary" page for our April sailing on the Spirit:

FLOW Water - (6) 1L Bottles            QTY: 2
Stay hydrated, have Flow Water delivered directly to your stateroom! Save 30% vs. purchasing on board.

Actually, I didn't even know about the free water until I saw it on my account. 

• Like 3

How is the tap water onboard?  If it's undrinkable, sometimes ice and/or a squeeze of lemon will distract from the sludge and one could bring any empty bottle in luggage and refill it.  Otherwise maybe one of these will help.  

Edited by zzdoug

30 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

How is the tap water onboard?  If it's undrinkable, sometimes ice and/or a squeeze of lemon will distract from the sludge and one could bring any empty bottle in luggage and refill it.  Otherwise maybe one of these will help.  

I found it to be fine and drank it throughout my cruise.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zzdoug said:

DW will ONLY drink the tap water.  She doesn't care for the Flow water, actually really dislikes it due to the taste.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, davencl said:

DW will ONLY drink the tap water.  She doesn't care for the Flow water, actually really dislikes it due to the taste.

Same! I drink a ton of water. Nearly a gallon a day. We'd go broke if we had to buy Flow for me. I have tried Flow and agree with your wife. It has a nasty taste to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you order 24 1L bottles do they actually deliver that or 48 .5L bottles? The last time I sailed the Encore they delivered me 48 .5L bottles. Either is fine. Just curious. Thanks. 

623907FB-322A-4245-8E74-78ECFD930362.jpeg

Edited by Yorkvillain

2 hours ago, PapaGoose said:

Is the price onboard the same as the preorder price? $19.95/6 (1) liter cartons, $34.95/12 (1) liter cartons and $49.95/24 (1) liter cartons?

I was on the Breakaway last week and ordered 6.  Price turned out to be $23-something with 20% service charge added for my convenience.

I have two cruises reserved. 

Both have the 6 Bottles mentioned in the comparison between Free at Sea and Free at Sea Plus.

Only one has the 6 Bottles (x2) listed as one of my perks in the cruise summary.

We shall see.  We are also platinum and should get one each anyhow.  I am fine with the tap water from the ship and refill the bottles with it to take on excursions.

5 hours ago, itsnotjustme said:

I have two cruises reserved. 

Both have the 6 Bottles mentioned in the comparison between Free at Sea and Free at Sea Plus.

Only one has the 6 Bottles (x2) listed as one of my perks in the cruise summary.

We shall see.  We are also platinum and should get one each anyhow.  I am fine with the tap water from the ship and refill the bottles with it to take on excursions.

We have four cruises booked and all mine also say it in the comparison summary but not on the perks summary.   

50 minutes ago, CWMixer said:

This just showed up today in Vacation Summary under "included items": quantity = "2", so not sure if it'll be 6 or 12 bottles but regardless we'll take it!

(maybe NCL has been reading this thread?)

image.png.60e1ae5f770df14ff8982cd93692ee49.png

Was it there yesterday?