LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I was informed that the other suite offers were declined! That’s at least nice to know if you didn’t all ready. 

i'm still in upgrade purgatory - wonder when all my declines will come through because i'm sure i didn't get anything i bid on hahaha

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

i'm still in upgrade purgatory - wonder when all my declines will come through because i'm sure i didn't get anything i bid on hahaha

Only suites that are still available in the system is: 3 Brilliant and 1 Fabulous 

I may or may not have been obsessively and compulsively watching. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Only suites that are still available in the system is: 3 Brilliant and 1 Fabulous 

yep saw that - there were a TON (like 14?) brilliant suites and a couple seriously suites available late last week, so it seems like a bunch of people got upgraded.  i just did the min on a few suites, so not expecting anything!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

yep saw that - there were a TON (like 14?) brilliant suites and a couple seriously suites available late last week, so it seems like a bunch of people got upgraded.  i just did the min on a few suites, so not expecting anything!

I went up to $1100 for a seriously suite and REJECTED wah wah 

35 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

What site are y'all using to check on availability?

Thanks

I currently have 22,000 photos on my phone. I’ve tried numerous times to upload them to a computer and delete them. Today, it got half way through and then stopped recognizing the device. So I’m going through and deleting at least 5,000. Go, go tequila. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Yeah the pricing for Virgin is absurd. That is what has kept me away so far. 

Well when you add in that internet is included, gratuity, port fees, taxes, all the restaurants, champagne on sail away, I can eat steak and sushi every night, it kinda works out minus the single supplement that they occasionally run specials on. 

• Like 6

So if you follow “The Tribe” you already know but I’m pretty excited. In Nov. of 2021, after being accepted, I drove to the town over and was an extra in a movie. The trailer came out 6 month ago and now it’s debuting at South by Southwest 2023. I’m a nurse in a crucial scene so some part of me will be in it. I’m pretty jazzed. Victory WC! 

image.jpg

CF94E63A-FE22-47ED-A143-A6054BA45847.jpeg

• Like 22

22 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They're absolutely nuts though. $3,400 for one person in an inside cabin on this cruise.

I booked when they had their solo offer and snagged a sea terrace in Dec this year for 8 nights for $2100CAD. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

I booked when they had their solo offer and snagged a sea terrace in Dec this year for 8 nights for $2100CAD. 

See that would be doable with the perks. For anyone who didn't look it up that's around $1,572.11.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1