NCL Airfare Experiences

NWA395

14 hours ago, bconley351 said:

I was mistaken on my earlier post. We do have NCL airfare both ways, but it was recommended that we book our own hotel for our pre cruise 1 night, which we have at a hotel that we used the last time we cruised out of Rome. I called our cruise consultant and advised the air deviation desk of my mobility problems, and asked that the 2 booking numbers be linkred so we could fly together, we will know in a week or two if that was possible.

Wishing you good luck having you all on the same flight. It does sound like a nightmare if you are not.

41 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I am trying to get seat information for the NCL flight on Delta we booked. It did not show on the Delta website. Is there another place to check seat information or do I have to call NCL? Thanks for the help.

NCL does not assign seats.  You have to go through Delta for seat selection, if it is available for your flights.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I am trying to get seat information for the NCL flight on Delta we booked. It did not show on the Delta website. Is there another place to check seat information or do I have to call NCL? Thanks for the help.

Locate the conf #'s listed on the info NCL sent you, go to Delta's website, find your reservation using your name and conf #'s, select your seat(s) unless you like the ones auto-assigned to you.  If you have to call, call Delta.  Calling NCL for seats is a dead end.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n4w said:

Locate the conf #'s listed on the info NCL sent you, go to Delta's website, find your reservation using your name and conf #'s, select your seat(s) unless you like the ones auto-assigned to you.  If you have to call, call Delta.  Calling NCL for seats is a dead end.

Thank you so much. We will try this. My husband put in the e-ticket number so this is very helpful.