Is lobster served for free at the Slarium Bistro on Lobster night?

14 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You mentioned the Harmony.  Eating in the Solarium Bistro on the Harmony is free, unless you order one of the upcharge entrees.  Other than that, the food is included in your cruise fare.  🙂  This is true of almost all other ships that have a Solarium Bistro.

On the Allure, at night the venue is called Samba Grill, which is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria.  

Sorry, but what is Mediterranean food. Other than olives which I dont like, cant think of what else might be served. 

Oasis march 12. Might be interesting for a night but I'm not sure I like Mediterranean food. 

19 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Sorry, but what is Mediterranean food. Other than olives which I dont like, cant think of what else might be served. 

Ingredients used in Mediterranean cuisine include whole grains, fruits, vegetables, seafood, beans, legumes and nuts.  Little or no red meat is used.  You can use Google to find lots of examples of recipes and dishes for the "Mediterranean Diet," which is popular now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, foxgoodrich said:

Ingredients used in Mediterranean cuisine include whole grains, fruits, vegetables, seafood, beans, legumes and nuts.  Little or no red meat is used.  You can use Google to find lots of examples of recipes and dishes for the "Mediterranean Diet," which is popular now.

Sounds good. Has anyone eaten there who knows what is served? I like all those things.

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

I can reserve Solarium Bistro for my October Wonder sailing via my online account - not on the app though.

I tried it own my online account  , not that you mentioned the app . I can't get mine to work , its keeps asking me to agree to the terms when I do I am right back to the same page again LOL