Culinary classes on Vista

BevK

53 minutes ago, BevK said:

We were able to book a class through our travel agent. I haven’t been able to find anything online about cooking classes or how to book them. We used our OBC to pay for it.

Amazing! Oceania is so flush with cash they don’t feel the need to advertise either Cooking Classes or Privee availablity. Our June 11 Vista cruise lists nothing for either. 

It appears I can contact my TA and inquire, but with NCLH so flush with cash will they even respond to her? They obviously don’t need our money. 🤔

2 hours ago, BevK said:

We were able to book a class through our travel agent. I haven’t been able to find anything online about cooking classes or how to book them. We used our OBC to pay for it.

Hi BevK - If the cooking classes are available for your cruise, they should show up in the "Other Options" tab (where the beverage package selections are):

image.thumb.png.6baa2ff3b872788ddef880672960d772.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Hi BevK - If the cooking classes are available for your cruise, they should show up in the "Other Options" tab (where the beverage package selections are):

image.thumb.png.6baa2ff3b872788ddef880672960d772.png

That’s what I thought too but they didn’t show up there. That was how we’ve booked them in the past but they were not listed for this cruise.

Does anyone know anything about the small dining room next to the Culinary Center?

18 hours ago, Clutj said:

Our TA got the class schedule from O, and we had her book a couple already.  Don’t know why they aren’t on the site. 

We are on the Riviera in June and it's not on the website for that cruise either.