Entertainment on Odyssey

dogsambam

We will be traveling on the Odyssey of the Seas March 25.  I am trying to find out more about the entertainment times and booking them.  Our past 7 cruises have been on Oasis Class, and never on Quantum Class.  I have called RCCL endlessly trying to find out the times and if i need to make reservations, and i cant get an answer.  Does anyone have any info on times, booking info or any other info?  

We sailed Odyssey last year and we did not have to reserve entertainment. Frankly, the entertainment wasn't nearly as good as on the Oasis class, where you had more of a broadway show. Odyssey repeated the same 'big' show twice and then had a comedian one time and then had an airial show that they repeated twice, so there wasn't much variety . We ended up spending more time in the music hall watching karaoke. 

14 minutes ago, dogsambam said:

We will be traveling on the Odyssey of the Seas March 25.  I am trying to find out more about the entertainment times and booking them.  Our past 7 cruises have been on Oasis Class, and never on Quantum Class.  I have called RCCL endlessly trying to find out the times and if i need to make reservations, and i cant get an answer.  Does anyone have any info on times, booking info or any other info?  

Reservations if required will be available to make in the cruise planner 30 - 45 days prior to sailing.  This window was shortened when they started with the reservations this past December.

Was on Odyssey in Dec. The 2 big shows are The Book and The Effectors. The Book opened for reservations about a month ahead of time in the on-line planner...I don't remember the Effectors requiring reservations or at least it opening for reservations prior to boarding. The Book is very good both with the performing and special effects. The Effectors had some great special effects but it's really more a kids show IMHO. What I found odd is the times they had for most of the entertainment on Odyssey...they were pretty much always conflicting whether you had early or late dining.