Deliver water to room

Momperson3

We are sailing on the Edge on 1/23 (11 days) We do not have the drink package 😭.   Does Celebrity sell case of water — (how much) and deliver it to your room?  I know we can bring some, but wondering if it’s worth it.  Will be bringing some wine 😁.  I know I’ve been asking lots of questions— but book this cruise, just a few weeks ago.  Wasn’t even planning on one until we got a Blue chip offer— and haven’t cruise on Celebrity since 2014 or 15.  Really haven’t had much time to figure things out— feel like a newbie

Thank you to everyone.  Any hints, please suggest.   Haven’t even truly investigated ports—-husband book excursions— 🤞🤞they r good

No, they do not sell cases of water.

There will be a couple of bottles in your room as part of the minibar service, they are clearly marked as incurring a cost if used. 

Otherwise, you can buy water in most of the bars, and the coffee locations. 

3 minutes ago, jelayne said:

No Celebrity does not sell cases of water.

If they did they would cost a fortune. The water sold in the bars is 12 oz canned water that costs as much as a soft drink. We always have the drinks package so have not had to pay for water onboard.

Edited by terrydtx